Monday, February 22, 2010

Chili Cookoff/Ugly Sweater Party

Ok...Ok....Don't faint. I know it's been a while. I've slacked in my picture taking lately and I don't particularly enjoy just doing posts with a bunch of lengthy typing. So, let's play a little catch up.....Thanksgiving came, and went.....then came Christmas. Here are a few pics from our 1st annual chili cookoff/ugly sweater party. Good times were had by all. We ate lots of yummy soups, wore ugly sweaters, listened to Christmas music, and decorated Gingerbread houses. Can't wait to see the sweaters next year!

Here is our 4th place winner.....Talia....She's wearing a rather fashionable and oh so appropriate snow man sweater. While ugyly....not quite ugly enough to win. Sorry Tal....better luck next year.

And our 3rd place winner is Studly Mr. Turner.......sportin the ever so fashionable dead tree/animal sweater.

Our 2nd place winner would be Heidi. This lovely frock combines the christmas spirit with the must have floral design for the older generations.....
We have a 2 way tie for 1st place..........I'm pretty sure it speaks for itself.....Congratulations!Ava & Rhett Decorating their Gingerbread house.....Ava kept eating all the candy as Rhett put it on.

Talia, Justin, & Turner decorating their house
BJ, Neisha, McKell, & Kennidee decorating....I think BJ is enjoying that M&M a little too much....
Brian, Alisha, Annika, and Heidi decorating.
Ava playin dressup....she calls anything dress up...pretties.
Heidi kickin it in the playhouse with the kiddies.

1 comment:

Neisha said...

Wow! I am impressed you posted. I may have to steal your pictures. I don't have any from that night.