Some tidbits about Ava:
1) She can say mama, baba, dada and the word no. The last not being my favorite.
2) She had 8 teeth! 2 bottom center, 2 top center, 2 molars on bottom, 2 molars on top. Crazy!
3) She could walk if she wanted to, but simply chooses not to. She will take a few steps and then starts crawling.
4) She just started having regular milk. YES!!!!!
5) She would much rather just feed herself. Forget the baby food!
6) She weighs 17lbs2oz and was 27.5 inches on Friday @ the doctor's office.
7) She is in the 5% for weight and in the 8% for height. Little!
8) She LOVES pickles.
9) She loves to dance.
10) She loves to help unload/load the dishwasher. Mostly she likes to unload the silverware whether its being unloaded or not.