Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
11 months old?!?! Where does time go? That means next month she'll be 1 year old already! Little facts about Ava:
1) She got her first bruise on her head the other day. Evidently the church door decided to jump out and attack her. Who thought she'd get a bruise going into church... can anyone say IRONIC!!
2) Just about every time you ask her a question... she answers "yeah" no matter what the question is.
3) Last time we went into the Doctor's office (2 weeks ago) she weighed 16lbs 13 oz. She's little...
4) She will only give Dad kisses if Mom gives her kisses first.
5) She can throw an absolute tantrum! She throws her head down to the ground between her legs and screams! It just great. I will get it on video one of these times.
6) She will only share her toys if SHE is in the mood to share.
7) She now has 4 teeth. Two on top & two on bottom.
8) She loves just about any book.
9) She loves sweet potato baby puffs or "baby crack" as Heidi refers to it.
10) Grandpa Brad is still her favorite..... next to mom now. :)
Here's a video of Ava with her walker. she just recently started enjoying it. She used to HATE it.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Not much has been going on lately. Ava's getting bigger, time flies by, Ava will be a year old NEXT MONTH! Crazy! We spent last weekend out at Rhett's parent's house where the "men" basically burnt up his parents hillside. Alright, it was a controlled burn, but they are pyro's all the same! Supposedly they "needed to get rid of all that junky dead wood". I think they just wanted to light something on fire, and this seemed like a good excuse. While out there I found out that evidently they make some canes out of a bull penis. Had no idea. Had to google it because I didn't believe Deb (my mother-in-law). I bet you google it too! I don't know why anyone would want to use that as a cane!
We are just keeping busy with the same ole day in and day out. Nothing too exciting to report. However, Ava did have her first modeling job a couple weeks ago. ;). My friend Talia does photography (AN AMAZING JOB I might add), and she needed some model babies for a flier she was putting together for a Valentines day special she is doing. You should check it out! Her link is on my page just to the right. Here's the pic she used for the flier.
Here is a video of Ava waving bye. Oh yes, and snapping her finger. Which is the same motion. I still thought it was cute. Watch her right hand.