Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Wave

So... I realize I have been slacking in the blogging are for a while now. My camera has been acting up and it seems that every time I go to download pictures it either won't do it or the pictures aren't there. If you're anything like me.... you're not into reading a bunch of lame stuff that happened to us... you pretty much just want to see pictures. Hence, no posts. Now for those of you who are saying "WAIT! I LOVE TO READ THAT STUFF!" Kudos to you and this one's for you...... if you aren't into reading... feel free to skip down to the video. My feelings won't be hurt ;)

Not much has been going on lately. Ava's getting bigger, time flies by, Ava will be a year old NEXT MONTH! Crazy! We spent last weekend out at Rhett's parent's house where the "men" basically burnt up his parents hillside. Alright, it was a controlled burn, but they are pyro's all the same! Supposedly they "needed to get rid of all that junky dead wood". I think they just wanted to light something on fire, and this seemed like a good excuse. While out there I found out that evidently they make some canes out of a bull penis. Had no idea. Had to google it because I didn't believe Deb (my mother-in-law). I bet you google it too! I don't know why anyone would want to use that as a cane!


We are just keeping busy with the same ole day in and day out. Nothing too exciting to report. However, Ava did have her first modeling job a couple weeks ago. ;). My friend Talia does photography (AN AMAZING JOB I might add), and she needed some model babies for a flier she was putting together for a Valentines day special she is doing. You should check it out! Her link is on my page just to the right. Here's the pic she used for the flier.


Here is a video of Ava waving bye. Oh yes, and snapping her finger. Which is the same motion. I still thought it was cute. Watch her right hand.

1 comment:

FISH FAMILY said...

oh she is a doll! Hi Brit-
So I need some help I am making some rook cards for Grandpa and Grandma Walker and I need some pictures. I need one of AVA by herself and then a family one of you guys. Also do you have an email address for Alan and Debbie. You can email me the pictures to wright_desiree@hotmail.com
I would like the pictures by march so I can get the cards made. Thanks LOVE YOU GUYS

Desiree