Sunday, January 18, 2009

10 Months Old!!!

Wow... so it's been a while since I've updated this. Time flies! I guess not much has really been going on to talk about. Let's see.... maybe I can come up with a couple of things..... oh... my Aunt, Uncle & Cousins from California came up for the week betwen Christmas and New Year's, that was a blast! My Great Grandma passed away on Tuesday... she was 97.5 years old!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! GET THIS...... Rhett's mom broke her leg in 5 different places the day before New Year's Eve sledding at their house!! Can you believe it?! A 50+ year old woman sledding! Felt bad for her, but come on that's hilarious. She broke her Fibula, Tibia, and 3 of her metatarsals (foot bones). She had to have surgery to had a rod put in her fibula and casted up. She will be on cruches for quite some time and then probably a walking cast after that.

Ok, Ok... so now the reason for the post.... Ava is now 10 months old! Another month has flown by! Here's a few things about her.

She has a full blown mullet.

She says "woah" and "wow" and uses them at the proper time... it's really funny.

She knows the word "NO" and definately knows when to use it.

Grandpa Brad is still her favorite!

She has a serious case of stranger danger.

She's still short & chunky... not too chunky though.

She puts my cell phone up to her ear and starts jabbering.

She walks along furniture, but isn't brave enough to stand on her own yet.

She crawled up out entire staircase today (13 stairs)!! Which is a big deal since she has been terrified of them since she had her little tumble down them. Can't say I blame her.

She is a dancing fool!! You just have to tell her to dance and she starts rockin out! I'll get it on video sometime soon and post it.

She has an ATTITUDE!!! She thinks she's the boss... and I'm sure some might agree that she is.

She still LOVES bathtime. She loves her bath toys. She could be in there all day if we'd let her.

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post right now... I will in the morning. Night all.

2 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

Oh - I'm so sorry to hear about your great grandma... That is hard - yet awesome all at the same time!! I'm sure she lived a WONDERFUL life!! What a blessing!

Ava is just a growin'!!! And so dang cute!!!! WE MISS HER!!! Don't you have to go somewhere? :)

Unknown said...

How cute!! I loved reading all the fun things she is doing!! Can't wait to see pictures, she is a cutie!! Take Care