Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nice...

I had Ava in the bathroom with me this morning while I was getting ready. I left the bathroom to go to the kitchen and get my cell phone (which if you've been to my house you know that's not a long trip). I picked up my phone and came straight back to the bathroom.
When I left Ava was playing with one of her toys I had taken in there. When I got back this is what I found....


She has this habit of sticking things in her mouth (socks, toys, just about anything) and carrying them while she crawls around the house. When I went to pick her up, she stuck one of them in her mouth and took off. All I could do was laugh. Don't worry.... it's a new one!



1 comment:

Talia Draper said...

I know you already showed me this but I am still laughing!!! Thanks again for the party tonight. Fun times were had by all. Thanks for being such a great friend. Love ya!

Tal