Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catch Up

Wow! It's been a while. Sorry. We've been busy just being busy. Rhett has 2 finals this week and he's done with his 1st semester back to school! It's gone fast....at least for me. Thanksgiving was great! we spent Thanksgiving day and most of the rest of the weekend with my family. My cousin Blake got married the Saturday after (congrats!), so it was a busy weekend. That Saturday afternoon we went out to Rhett's parents to visit with all of his family that was in town. EVERYONE was there! It was so great to see all of his cousins and their kids. We had never even met some of them yet. It's been a great month. I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Here's some random pics of stuff that's been going on lately....
Cuddling with Daddy
She LOVES to give kisses. Especially when sh'es teasing someone else by giving them!


Playing in her baby doll's crib. Sad that she actually fits in it!

Her new favorite thing is to put on my or Rhett's shoes and walk around in them...



Chillin with the Sippey. This is what she typically looks like.



ok...so I know you've seen her bounce in this before, but I just think it's hilarious. She now does it sitting on her butt instead of on her knees. Pretty funny...

1 comment:

Talia Draper said...

Sooooo cute! Love the shoe video!