Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas & Randoms

So, I know Christmas was like oh....2 months ago. Here's a couple pics of Ava opening her Christmas presents. She had a great Christmas and was totally into opening the presents. Her favorite one was the scooter she got from Santa.
Uncle Treavor and Jessica were oh so kind to give her this extremely noisy guitar. Just remember Treavor....you're next!
Ava & Rhett having a "drink" that Ava made for Daddy with her play kitchen she got from Gma & Gpa Walker
LOL.....I had to put thie picture in here.....Ava getting her helmet on so she can ride her scooter. Heart the baby butt crack going on...
So, Here begin the randoms.....One day I'm doing my makeup, I can hear the tv going in my bedroom and knew Ava and Rhett were around somewhere. I turn around and this is the sight I see. They were both GLUED to the TV watching some random cartoon. She is just like her Daddy in a lot of ways....bahaha.....Kinda reminded me of Forrest Gump toward the end when it shows him and his boy watching TV....hahahahaha........
Talia and I had a GREAT idea to take the kiddies sledding. So, Talia, Justin, Turner, Rhett, Ava, and myself get all bundled up and head out to the hills....it was FREEZING! Ava lasted about 2 trips down and was DONE. I think she had fun. Here's a pic I snapped with my phone while waiting for Rhett to finish having his fun.
Ava's very 1st experience licking the beater. I was making Jello Oreo Cheesecake....mmmm....She really liked it.
Wearing dad's hardhat.

No comments: