Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Party Times

At the beginning of August we had quite the birthday party for my friend Talia. We set up a giant air slide and bounce house that we had borrowed from another friend. Everyone had a great time! Here's some pics that were taken the next day when my family came over. I'm still looking for the pics I took at the party, but as soon as I find them, I will post them.

Rhett has officially finished his first week back to school. So far, things seem to be going pretty well. Thanks to our friend BJ (whom is a math teacher) rhett is feeling a lot more comfortable with his trig class. Thanks a million BJ!!!! His other classes consist of Intro to civil engineering, chemistry, and chemistry lab. He says that he doesn't think those ones are going to be too tough. Time will tell I suppose. There's a lot of the semester left still! I'm sure he'll do great!

No comments: