Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Earrings!



So I decided that today would be the day that I would get Ava's ears pierced. So, my sister and I took her down and got it done. I must say, she looks adoreable! She did a lot better than I thought she would. She cried for about 3 seconds and then was done. Here's some pics of the outing....

She's not quite sure about the lady puting the marks on her ears!


We distracted her with some candy!
ALL DONE!!

Giving them their first cleaning!


Checking out her new bling in the mirror.

2 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

OHHH!! So cute!!! Can't wait to see her! Bry is going to be so upset (and jealous) she thinks that she is the ONLY girl in the entire world that doesn't have her ears pierced.... funny kids!

Talia Draper said...

No way!! You did it!! She looks darling! Can't wait to see them in person.