Thursday, August 13, 2009

Red, Red, Red.... All I see is Red!


I guess if I wasn't a fan of the color red.... I'll have to be now! My house has suddenly been bombarded by it! Shirts, mail, walls, you name it. Ok, so the red wall was all me, but still! IT'S OFFICIAL! Rhett is registered for his classes up at the U. He has decided that he wants to go back to school to be a Civil Engineer. Classes start on August 24th, so please pray!!!! He is going to start the semester out by taking 10-13 credits (he can't decide if he wants to keep one of his classes or drop it) and he's still going to be working FULL TIME at his regular job! Quite the undertaking if you ask me. So, I guess if I was a BYU fan before, I'm not anymore. This is what was said to me about BYU...... "that is a 4 letter word, and won't be said in our house." Honestly, I don't really care either way. I don't really get into the whole thing, but whatever. Off we go for an oh so fun filled 4 (hopefully) years of school! But, I could't possibly be prouder of him! It was a big decision and I KNOW he'll be great at it. For some odd reason, he loves math. I HATE math. We'll see how much he loves it once he starts taking trig this semester! Once again.... PLEASE PRAY!!! We're both gunna need all the prayers we can get.

2 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

Good Luck Rhett! we are sure you will do great!

Neisha said...

Rhett you don't need to pray you have me!! BJ