Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's official.... She's mobile!!

We are in some serious trouble! Ava has figured out that she can move. EEEEEKKK!!! However, she only has the reverse gear right now. It's pretty funny. She crawls her way backward until she gets to where she wants to be. She hasn't quite got it all the way figured out so she'll go backward until she runs into something. Then she just gets mad because she can't figure out how to get away from whatever it is she's run into. Hopefully she'll get that forward gear down soon.... then I won't have to go rescue her everytime she's running into something.


5 comments:

Neisha said...

Wahoo! Now you will have to start rescueing the stuff that you didn't think she could reach. It is a whole new ball game when they can come and find you.

The Olson Gang said...

That is DANG cute! She is dang cute! It is so fun to watch them "grow" and learn new things... however, we forget that it usually means more work for "mom" with each "new" thing they learn... hmmmm... what to do? Well, just enjoy it I suppose! You can't stop it that's for sure...(I've tried) so ENJOY it and put everything up...HIGH! for many years! (it never ends!) :O)

SHE IS A DOLL!!!

Alisha LeBaron said...

now you are in for some fun! She is such a cute girl, and I am jealous of all the hair she has! what a cute kid!

Unknown said...

That is so fun, I can't wait for Addie to get craling around. I guess I shouldn't rush things. It was great seeing you guys, I'm so glad I found your blog via desirees blog:) Have a good one!!

FISH FAMILY said...

that is so funny that she crawls backwards. I wish that I could see that, I think that is so hilarious. kids are so much fun I love being a mom. I hope all is well in UT