Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Rhett!!

We had a huge surprise party for Rhett on Saturday. It was his 29th birthday. I know... most people would do a big party for their 30th b-day, but he was FREAKING OUT about turning 29, so I figured why not rub it in a little more? We had a blast! All of his family and friends were there. It was a packed house, but a good time. Here's a couple of pics. We (me, my parents, his parents, and his brother & sister-in-law) got him a Nintendo Wii. Hence the cake....


This was taken just after he realized what the cake meant. He was super excited!


1 comment:

The Olson Gang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!
Sheesh - I can't believe we live next door to such OLD people!! I don't know if we can keep this up!

:O)

Hope you had a HAPPY DAY!!!
Sorry we didn't know sooner!!! I could have helped RUB it in! ;)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.....
BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!