Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh my.....

My how time does fly! We've been rather busy since the last post, to say the least. With Rhett in school & working full time, Ava in preschool & swimming lessons, the birth of our new baby boy, cake making, Thanksgiving, finals (tests, tests & more tests) and now Christmas in just over two weeks.....I haven't really had a moment to spare. I'd love to say that all my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped, but that'd just be a blatant lie. It's nowhere close. I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to want to pack up my 3 year old and newborn to go hit the stores all by my little lonesome, as Rhett's been to busy to accompany me. Luckily, he's almost done so he'll get to watch the kiddies soon while I have some alone time ;) Here's pics of what's been going on.


My parent's took the whole family to Corn Bellys at Thanksgiving Point just before Halloween. We all had a great time and luckily we also had awesome weather! Can't ask for more than that.


Clearly she's weather confused.


Ava getting her VERY FIRST haircut. Note to self....great clips is not even suitable for a 3 year-old to get her ends trimmed. I had to take her back to get it fixed and they still couldn't get it right. Seriously?! What's so hard about trimming the fried ends of hair?!


Introducing EASTON DAX WALKER!!!!!

Born 10/24/11

6lbs3oz

18in


He was born very healthy with no problems for him.....or me :)


Home from the hospital! Ava is the best big sister ever. She absolutely LOVES Easton! I thought the novelty would wear off for her after a couple weeks at most, but she is just as in love with him today as the day he was born. She constantly dotes over him and gets mad if I let him cry for more than 2 seconds.


Chillin with Great Grandma Wilkinson


HALLOWEEN!! Exactly 1 week old today. The kids had a grea time trick-or-treating. They got to go to Grandma Kathleen's work and Daddy's work to get candy. Then Ava went out with Dad & Grandpa and scored a bunch more. Pretty sure she filled her bucket about 3 times.


Tinkerbell


2 weeks old

6lb 9 oz

19 in


3weeks old


1 MONTH OLD!!!

7lbs 10 oz


We went out to Rhett's parent's house for Thanksgiving this year. We were lucky enough to get a picture of Easton, Rhett, Alan (Rhett's Dad), & Rhett's Grandpa. Four generations doesn't always happen you know. Easton is, so far, the only one of their great grandsons that will carry on the Walker name. Pretty special.


Sunday, December 4 2011

Easton's blessing day

Thanks to all of those who came and made it special! Rhett did a great job!!

Easton does struggle with REFLUX.....gooooooooo......such an evil word. Thank heaven it's not nearly as bad as Ava's was! He's on Prevacid and we add a little rice to his milk and he is a totally different baby then he was 2 weeks ago. I wasn't able to even set him down for 5 minutes without him freaking out. Now, he'll lay there peacefully for quite a while. THANK HEAVEN!!!! Other than that, all is well and we love our little family!

No comments: