Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I know right?!

Two days in a row...can you believe it?! Me neither! Ever have those days that just don't end near quick enough? Today has been one of those days. Nothing really bad happened, just an ornery 2 year old who has decided to test me clear to my last nerve...that's all. Thank heaven she's in bed. Here's a little video of what I have heard constantly over the last week. I took these videos with my phone and can't get them to flip....sorry.



Freaking out because I buckled up her seatbelt instead of her doing it herself. Even though I gave her ample opportunities to do so, but she would just stare at me with a crusty look and not do it.




And then there's moments like this that just make me laugh. Don't ask me what she's saying cuz I've tried and tried to figure it out...NO idea. All i get is 1,2,3,4,5.....something something something....RIGHT NOW!...




And moments like this where she sings her little heart out in the tub (I believe she's singing a song from Pete's Dragon)....


We sure love our little girl!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

So cute! Gotta have a love/hate relationship with ages 2 - 4 ... Good luck!