Friday, May 14, 2010

Lately....

Not a whole lot of interesting stuff has been going on lately.....just the normal busy being busy. Rhett has been out of school for the semester and that has been REALLY nice. I actually got him to clean the garage....I think I can fit my car in there now....we got part of our fence up, got the garden planted, and he got the tiller going. It's been rather productive, but not necessarily interesting. A few days ago my mom and I were driving in the car with Ava....and Ava decided it would be ok to tell me to S-H-U-T-U-P. NOT OK! Pretty sure she learned that from her cousins. Just lovely. And it begins. Here's some pics of the random stuff that's been going on....


Ava found more of my lip liner. I think she's destined to sell Mary Kay with as much as she loves "pretties".

Chillin on the giant chair in Granite Furniture. We went to look at new kitchen tables for my mom. Ava HAD to sit on it. She thought it was pretty cool.

Takin a snooze in Mom & Dad's bed. She wanted to watch cartoons, but evidently she was a little tired too.

No comments: