Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1st Time Decorating The Tree!!

Ava had a blast helping us put up the Christmas tree last night. Well, I guess I should say she had a blast taking it down as we put it up! She was taking the ornaments off about as quick as I was putting them on. Here's a few pics.

Don't worry... the ornaments are plastic.


Ava found a pumpkin bucket that evidently didn't get put away after Halloween and decided to wear it as a hat. I know it's not a Christmas pic, but I thought it was cute anyway.

2 comments:

Neisha said...

Okay you guys told this great story about cutting Christmas trees out in Altamont. That doesn't look like a tree from the wilderness. I have had trees from the wilderness they look like sticks. I am trying to remember if your tree is fake. Either way it looks really pretty!!

FISH FAMILY said...

OH YEAH I CAN RELATE, RAYLEE BROKE ONE ORNAMENT SO FAR. SHE LOVES THE TREE AND SANTA. ITS SO FUN HAVING A KID AND GETTING TO DO CHRISTMAS STUFF FOR THEM I LOVE IT.
HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING.
TELL RHETT HELLO FROM HIS AZ COUSINS