Monday, September 15, 2008

First Tooth!

So I had to take Ava to the doctor today for an ear infection. While he was looking at her throat he was having me hold her arms so she couldn't smack his hands away (like she usually does) and I saw a little white thing...... So when I got home tonight I felt in there and sure enough her 1st tooth has broken through on the bottom on the left side!!! So fun! I tried to get a picture of it to show you all, but she was freaking out every time I tried. I'll keep trying though. :)

3 comments:

Neisha said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting she will be crawling before you know it.

Alisha LeBaron said...

so exciting! Annika just barely got her first tooth. Just wait till she bites!

We Fell In Love... said...

Hey Brit! Your little Ava is so cute! i love the pic of her attacking talias little guy! these babys sure grow up fast! i cant beleive im already having my third! I feel so old compared to you guys that just had your first!Love your blog!