Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How Time Flies

So here's just a bunch of random stuff that has happened lately. I wasn't able to post stuff cuz of my computer being busted, but it's back and working and our internet is working again as well!!! YEAH!!! So.... here ya go.

Eye Candy anyone???!!!! We went to the Tim McGraw concert for "our anniversary". I told Rhett I was going this year for our anniversary with or without him. He decided he'd better come along so I didn't run away with Tim. My sister and my mom and dad came too. MMMMMMMMM..........







These are the last pictures taken of my gpa and gma (in St. George) with Ava before my gpa went into the hospital for a broken rib. He passed away 11 days later due to other complications. We love you grandpa!! See ya again someday!
While we were down in St. George visitng them we spent a little time at the pool. Ava's very first time in the "big pool".

She didn't like it so much after a few minutes...
Corinne (my sister) & Rylee (my niece)
Treavor (my brother) & Shaelynn (my niece)

No comments: