Sunday, July 20, 2008

My my my....

Wow time flies!!! So Ava is now 4 months old. Can you believe it?! We have been so incredibly busy this month... obviously since I haven't done any new posts for a month. We just got back from Rhett's parents house this weekend. Our friends Talia and Justin joined us with their little boy Turner. We went boating. We had a blast! Ava liked putting her feet in the water, but she wasn't such a fan of having her hands in it. We are going out again next weekend to do a little more boating. Thanks to my dad letting us borrow his boat. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post. Actually I have pictures, but my computer is being worked on at the moment, so I don't have a way to get them on here. I'll post some as soon as I get it back. Ava is getting sooo big! She is figuring out her hands and loves to grab stuff. She loves to play in her saucer. She gets so excited it looks like she's having convulsions. It's hilarious. She has figured out her voice and thinks that she needs to talk ALL the time. She rarely stops. Her reflux is still bad, although better managed. Well... I'll update you again soon.

No comments: